These terms are an agreement between you and skill publisher for the use of the skill available through Cortana. They apply to your use of the Company Skill, including any updates to the skill.
If you do not accept these terms, you must not use the skill.
- Use: You may use the skill for the sole purpose of interacting with the service provided by skill publisher through Cortana Services.
- Restrictions: You may not:
- Work around any technical limitations of the skill;
- Modify, reverse engineer or otherwise alter the skill (except to the extent this is authorized by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation);
- Use the skill in any way prohibited by law, regulation, governmental order or decree;
- Use the skill to:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- engage in activity that is false or misleading or that is harmful to you, others (including children), or the skill or Cortana Service (e.g., transmitting viruses, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others);
- share inappropriate content, advertising, spam, spyware or malware;
- gain (or attempt to gain) unauthorized access to any service, data, account or network by any means.
- Infringe upon the rights of others;
- Use the skill anywhere other than through the Cortana Services where the skill publisher has made it available, unless the skill publisher has enabled such uses;
- Remove, modify, or tamper with any notice or link that is incorporated into the skill.
- Termination: If skill publisher believes that you are making unauthorized use of the skill or that you are in violation of these terms, it may suspend or terminate your access to skill publisher’s service with or without notice.
- Technology and export restrictions: The skill may be subject to United States or international technology control or export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the skill.
- Legal effect: This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your state or country. This agreement doesn’t change your rights under the laws of your state or country if the laws of your state or country don’t permit it to do so.
- Disclaimer of warranty: The skill and the service accessed via the skill are provided “as is” “with all faults” and “as available”. You bear the risk as to its quality and performance. The skill publisher gives no express warranties, guarantees, or conditions in relation to the skill. To the extent permitted under your local laws, skill publisher excludes any implied warranties or conditions, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The Anthem Player skill is provided by at no cost and is intended for use as is.
The Anthem Player skill does not collect any personal information.